There is something magical about a gala ball, the anticipation of great food and wine, spectacular entertainment, an impressive guest list and the mixed sounds of music, conversations and laughter. The RCA Halloween Charity Ball promises all this and much more. A visually spectacular event animated by fun spirited individuals, some will be dressed in full Halloween costume others with a touch of spooky paraphernalia. Whatever their attire, they will be there to shine a spot light on rare and less common cancers, so that it will never be forgotten, neglected or ignored. As we pull back the glitz and glamour, we will come to realise the importance of the evening – to better the outcomes of patients living with rare and less common cancers.
Featuring radio and TV personality Ed Phillips, as official MC and a guest appearance by our Ambassador, Paralympic Gold Medallist and rare cancer survivor, Kelly Cartwright, the evening will celebrate the successes of the past year, acknowledge our supporters and reaffirm our commitment to advocate for better research and more affordable treatment.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes with roving entertainment and photobooth fun
- Three-course meal including, wine, sparkling and beer
- Keynote address from RCA’s Head of Patient Care and Founder, Kate Vines
- Spectacular entertainment
- Unique items up for grabs in the live auction
- Amazing raffle prizes to be won
- Great music including live performances throughout the night and feature band to close the night
Stay tuned for more information.